$99.00 VAT incl. / year with a 7-day free trial
Annual access to the large Education library with over 1500 videos. with a 7-day free trial. The membership renews every year.
Use the fastest possible learning curves for tennis players. Anytime. Anywhere. The Education Library is your one-stop solution for online tennis instruction.
For Tennis Players or Coaches
The Education Library is created for tennis players and coaches.
Players will find 100’s of lessons.
- Improve your technique, tactics & strategy, fitness, and more.
- Find dozens of drills to work on with a hitting partner or bring them to your personal tennis coach to work on your game.
- Discover our expert collections with lessons on dozens of topics like improving your serve power, one-handed backhand technique, improving your drop shot, and more!
Coaches can use The Academy’s lessons to create clinics or private lesson plans for their students.
- You can find progression drills, tactical drills, and analysis of pro players.
- Coaches will be able to work on every area of their players’ games including technique, footwork, fitness, singles, doubles, and more!
- Create your own collection of lessons in The Academy so you can easily refer back to your favorite drills or lessons.
- All lessons have been used by the top coaches in Europe, and have helped developed world top 100 tennis players like Dominik Koepfer.
What Players & Coaches Think of The Academy…
- “As a player, TennisGate was my home since I was a little boy until I left for college. There I developed the fundamentals that my college coach Marc Booras build upon to help me become the tennis player I am today. I still use many of the videos on the site and even appear on some of the clips.” – Dominik Koepfer, ATP Top 100 Singles Player
“TennisGate is not only very well respected worldwide for the quality of its tennis media but also for their experience in coaching education and player development. Every coach actively working with players will love this site.” – Dan Santorum, CEO of PTR (Professional Tennis Registry)
- “I have been recommending the TennisGate products within our association for many years due to their practice-oriented and user-friendly approach.” – Otto Dressler, Chairman of the Teaching Committee of the Baden Tennis Association (Home of Boris Becker, Steffi Graf and Anke Huber)
- The Education Library offers a large number of drills in all areas of player development for fastest possible learning curves
- Innovative structure, look, and feel, with over 1500 video posts sorted thematically
- Filter and search function by topic, exercise and drill type, skill level and target group
- Save your favorite pages, name them and share your playlists with others with the collection tool
- The most attractive and modern tennis media with swing path animation and analysis of top players
- 30 years of coaching experience that has been proven in many national and international clubs, academies and training centers for players of all levels from children to adults, from beginners to high performance
- Direct access to TennisGate’s Expert Coaches. There is a question form on every page that you can use to communicate with us
- Progressive slide shows to help you identify and compare movement patterns
- Synchronized swing patterns for easy comparison