For more than twenty five years we have worked nationally and internationally for different tennis federations, served as talent scouts, been immersed in player development from the ground up, been involved in coaches education, coached teams, developed training concepts for clubs and teams, been presenters at several national and international coaches’ conventions and worked with parents and officials on a daily basis.
Since we share our experience in all of our TennisGate tips – without any restriction or limitations, you have immediate access to this practical visual training.
- Frequent speaker in coaching workshops throughout the world. ITF, PTR, DTB, ITA, USTA, FMT, TA.
- Assistant Coach Men’s Tennis (University of Texas)
- National Coach USA
- National Coach German Federation
- National Coach Mexican Tennis Federation
- 30 years coaching players of all ages and level
- 5 in the ITF World Ranking, 55s (2016)
- Fluent in German, English and Spanish
- Author of the Books “Play Tennis with Passion”and “Developing High Performance Tennis Players”
- CEO, founder and executive owner of TennisGate
- DTB A-certified coach and has over 20 years of experience as head of a youth talent promotion group and freelance coach for the Baden Tennis Association (Badischer Tennisverband).
- Media designer with expert knowledge in video editing, animations, layout and design.
- Owner of TennisGate Media Studio, specialising in developing tennis education media.
- Developed digital schoolbooks for tennis associations
- Integrated the sports broadcasting analysis tool VizLibero into tennis education.
- Visual coaching consultant of many tennis associations
- Producer of the DTB Online Campus, the official education platform for the german tennis federation (DTB) with 15,000 coaches
- 15 Years of experience as head of a youth talent promotion group, specialised in fostering talent up to the age of 14 and training technical basics with the aim of turning pro
- Youth Coach (age of 6 to 14) of Dominik Koepfer, #1 US College in 2016
- iCoach Expert
- Multiple World and European Championships as freelance coach for the German Tennis Association (DTB)
- DTB A-certificate coach
- Long-term freelance coach for the DTB and current BTV tennis centre coach for the Black Forest-Lake Constance region
- Teacher in B-certificate training at the Baden Tennis Association
- Multiple German and state youth titles with youth players from Blau Weiss Villingen
- Transition Coach (age of 14 to 18) of Dominik Koepfer, #1 US College in 2016
- In his role as DTB freelance coach, he has coached world-class juniors such as Nicolas Kiefer, Daniel Elsner, Philipp Petzschner, Philipp Kohlschreiber and Aljoscha Thron
- Owner of the regional TennisGate Tennis and Ball School
- Event organiser of the Easter Camp in Albarella/Italy with over 150 participants (since 1993)
- Author of many coaching articles in the Deutsche Tennis Zeitung (DTZ)
- One of the most experienced experts in the field of athletic and mental training in Germany.
- He supported the German Olympic teams in Alpine Skiing (1994 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer – 2x Gold Medal for Markus Wasmeier)
- He supported world ranking tennis players such as Stefan Koubek (best ranking in the Woldranking 20) and Rainer Schüttler (best ranking in the Worldranking 5).
- He proves his competence not only as a personal trainer and athletic trainer, but also as a lecturer (PT A license, mental coaching, Functional Training A license) and Functional Training Specialist
- Since 2015 he is also head of a sports center
- At Perform Better, he supported with his knowledge, expertise and many years of experience as an expert and speaker for FMS and CFT.
- Sport scientist and official instructor for the Functional Movement Screening by Perform Better Europe.
- Involved in the education of coaches, physical therapists and doctors for the last 12 years.
- Specialist in functional training and functional movement
- Responsible for finding ways to effectively integrate and apply theory into practice.
- Founder of Outdoor Circuit Movement
- Successful personal trainer and lecturer for Perform Better Europe.
- Years of experience as physiotherapist to Roger Federer, Ana Ivanovic, Marco Chiudinelli
- Long established physiotherapist to the Swiss Davis Cup and Swiss Fed Cup teams
- Swiss Olympic Medical Team Athens 2004
- Speaker at TennisGate workshops
- Author of various specialist books and of the TennisGate DVD Tennis Workout with the Thera Band
- Owner of the Corposana physiotherapy centre in Basel
- Providing expert tips